AZ-800T00: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure teaches IT Professionals how to implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute.
AZ-800T00: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure course teaches IT Professionals how to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies.
• This is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. • Windows Server Hybrid Administrators implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
• Experience with common Windows Server management tools • Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies • Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) • Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts • Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
• Identity services in Windows Server • Implementing identity in hybrid scenarios • Windows Server administration
• Facilitating hybrid management • Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server
• Deploying and configuring Azure VMs • Network infrastructure services in Windows Server
• Implementing hybrid networking infrastructure • File servers and storage management in Windows Server • Implementing a hybrid file server infrastructure