This course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure.
• As a Windows Virtual Desktop administrator, you will closely with the Azure Administrators and Architects, along with Microsoft 365 Administrators. Windows Virtual Desktop administrator responsibilities include planning, deploying, packaging, updating, and maintaining the Azure Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure. • They also create session host images, implement and manage FSLogix, monitor Windows Virtual Desktop performance, and automate Windows Virtual Desktop management tasks.
• Plan a Windows Virtual Desktop Architecture
• Implement a WVD Infrastructure
• Manage Access and Security
• Manage User Environments and Apps • Monitor and maintain a WVD infrastructure