Move your on-premise Accounting environment to the Azure Cloud in a week, and benefit from improved data security and 24/7 data availability.
**Moving your infrastructure demands to the cloud empowers your team to work effectively whenever they want, wherever they are, and reduces the load on your day-to-day infrastructure management so your people can focus on what matters – the success of your business.**
By migrating your on-prem accounting software system to Azure, your growing business can be empowered with:
* Access from anywhere
* Improved data security
* 99% uptime
* Hassle-free disaster recovery
* Faster upgrades & updates
* Reduced strain on your internal IT resources
* Unaffected performance as your system grows
* Compliance to local & global data regulations.
*Our team is ready to empower you - wherever you are! Here's what we’ll do:*
## Step 1: Assess [1 day]
* Identify business drivers and challenges of migration to Azure.
* Gather requirements from all stakeholders.
* Present you a migration plan & timeline.
## Step 2: Migrate [2-5 days]
* Your on-prem environment is replicated in the cloud.
* All data is migrated.
* A process of testing and verification is conducted to ensure that all your data has been migrated to your satisfaction.
## Step 3: Optimise [1 day]
* Optimise the performance of your cloud-based system (speed, latency, reliability).
* Reduce the total cost of your Azure bill.
As a growing business, we understand that every minute spent away from servicing your customers is an opportunity lost.
**That’s why Geek Patrol’s services come with:**
* Personalised Support, so you can reach out and connect directly with our human-focused team.
* And a 24/7 helpdesk through our very own mobile App.
# *Additional Services*
Let us help manage the cloud-enabled accounting environment for your Small to Medium Business.
* Monthly Management & Support, such as Data Security, Remote Daily VM Monitoring, Helpdesk Support and Backup & Data Recovery.
* Follow-up Training
* Backups & Data Recovery
*Cost & time variability due to number of servers, complexity of systems etc.*