Next generation cloud data protection
Dell EMC PowerProtect Data
Manager provides software defined data protection, automated discovery,
deduplication, operational agility, self-service and IT governance for
physical, virtual and cloud environments.
Data owners and administrators
can deploy PowerProtect Data Manager stand-alone or PowerProtect Data Manager
plus PowerProtect DD Virtual Edition protection storage in
Azure to protect business-critical workloads in the cloud.
PowerProtect Data Manager
enables protection of traditional workloads including Oracle, SQL, SAP HANA and
file systems as well as cloud native applications running in Kubernetes containers.
With single-click deployment
from Azure as one package, the combination of PowerProtect Data Manager and
PowerProtect DD Virtual Edition provides data protection, replication and
compliance with high performance and scalability protection storage.
- Software-defined data protection
- Autonomous operations – automated discovery and protection of databases, virtual machines, file systems and Kubernetes containers
- Multi-cloud optimized - leverage the cloud for all cloud data protection use cases, including long term retention, disaster recovery, backup to cloud and backup in cloud
- Self-service backup and restore - enable data owners from their native interfaces
- Centralized oversight and governance – mitigate risk and assures compliance of SLAs and SLOs
- Efficient protection - protect data directly to PowerProtect DD series appliance and Integrated Data Protection Appliance
- Cyber recovery – increase business resiliency to rapidly recovery from cyber incidents
- Simple protection workflows minimize daily operations
- SaaS-based monitoring & reporting
- Modern services-based architecture for ease of deployment, scaling, and upgrading
PowerProtect Data Manager includes a 90-day trial license by default.
Dell Technologies also offers a Try and Buy version for DDVE. You can download the trial license from the Dell Technologies website: