EDUPAC School Management Software provides quick and easy access to your School Information.
Our QUEST is to deliver Quality, Innovative and Effective Low-cost Educational Management Solutions that will result in a significant over-all improvement in a rapid changing Education landscape, whilst striving to exceed high-value end-user experience.
- Learner and Guardian Administration and Online Registration with Documents, Vulnerabilities, Performance and Mobile Management for Attendance and Conduct.
- Curriculum Management with continuous Monitoring of Learner progress achieved by using Graphs and Dashboards.
- Employee and Educator Management inclusive of Leave, Absenteeism, Specialization and Classroom Mobile Management.
- LTSM: e-Books, Text books and Library Management for single or bulk allocation to Leaners and Educators with bar-code technology.
- Timetabling Management module to produce optimal planning of Resources for Curriculum delivery on a single allocation screen.
- Communication Portal providing secure information, Bulk SMS, e-mails and notifications to any custom group of recipients.
- Financial Management – Budgets, Cash books, Petty Cash, Customer Ledger and batch Billing, Vendor Ledger, Income and Expense Ledger with Account Categories, Groups and Business units, Importing of Bank account statements for quick month-end and year-end reconciliations.
- Stock and Assets Inventory Management for collating Vendor procurement history of pricing, quantity and average costs with depreciation and warehouse allocation.
- Highly Reduce Manual and Duplicated Administration at Institutional level;
- Ensure Real-time Information to all Management Levels and Stakeholders using Data Driven Dashboards;
- Provide Effective Planning and Management via Portals and Dashboards from a centralized Data Warehouse;
- Deliver Seamless Integration to Learning Management Systems and other 3rd Party Information Systems;
- Quickly Deploy Online for a single Institution or a Country;
- Intuitive to use with an Interactive Help guide and step-by-step Training Videos