Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Data Mobility -built for Microsoft Azure
Backup and Recovery
With HYCU Protégé for Microsoft Azure, HYCU provides customers with cloud native, application consistent backup and recovery for all virtual machines running on Microsoft Azure. HYCU Protégé for Microsoft Azure was built with one click simplicity, tight platform integration, application awareness and built-in compliance as-a-service on Microsoft Azure.
Data Mobility and Migration
HYCU Protégé for Microsoft Azure enables customers to seamlessly lift and shift production workloads from on-premises or a public cloud to an Azure resource group, in an application consistent manner. Eliminate the headache of lengthy migration planning and easily get your data where it needs to be with effortless self-service, on-demand migration or staged migration to Microsoft Azure.
Customers looking to leverage Azure as a DR target can now use HYCU Protégé to seamlessly failover to Microsoft Azure from their on-premises or public cloud environments. HYCU Protégé eliminates the need to pay for compute and high-performance storage until customers actually need to failover to Azure so you can rest easy knowing your workloads will be available when you need them without the high price tag.
100% SaaS and purpose built for Microsoft Azure
- Leverages the scalability of Microsoft Azure to dynamically scale up and down based on your needs.
- Never pay upfront for capacity – only pay for what you use Zero performance impact.
- Built using native snapshots, services and terminology, and integrated with Azure AD and Microsoft Azure billing through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
- Setup with ease in less than 15 minutes.
- One-click simplicity for backup & recovery, migration, and DR.
- No lengthy sizing exercises, agents, ongoing management, or updates required.
Secure, application aware solution
- 100% application focused to deliver application-consistent backups
- Immutable, air-gapped, ransomware-proof backups
- Security-first architecture that meets STIG, NIAP, ISO 27001 and Common Criteria security standards