A scalable cloud database for real-time analysis on large and streaming datasets
Looking to scale your geospatial analysis?
Data from sensors and machines is inherently geospatial and time series in nature. Equip your business to harness this data and create value with this set of capabilities from Kinetica:
- Time & space analytics: Track and gain intelligence from billions of moving objects in real-time. Vectorization unlocks new levels of performance for analytics on spatial and time series data at scale.
- Real-time insights: Ingest and query at the same time to act on real-time events. Kinetica's lockless architecture and distributed ingestion ensures data is available to query as soon as it lands.
- Lower TCO: Vectorized processing enables you to do more with less. More power allows for simpler data structures, which lead to lower storage costs, more flexibility and less time engineering your data.
To get started with Kinetica in Azure, you will need:
- An Azure pay-as-you-go subscription. Free trial Azure accounts cannot provision Azure Marketplace applications.
- Ownership role on the Azure subscription.
- Quota for the required VMs (ESv4 and NV24s v3 for GPU Accelerated clusters). See Azure Quota for details.
You can start for free with an Extra Small cluster (not including Azure infrastructure costs). See this video on how to configure and provision your first cluster.
After installation is complete, you can try out the Quick Start Guide workbook to jump start your analytics.