Mobii delivers scalable, synchronized live streaming video at ultra low latency.
Harness the world's lowest latency to deliver video, audio, and data content from anywhere to everywhere in less than 500 milliseconds
Transform your media services capability by integrating Mobii Ultra Low-Latency Video Services with Microsoft Azure. Mobii's patent-pending Microblock technology allows for faster delivery than WebRTC's, using CMAF in HLS/DASH and leveraging its advantages. Broadcasters, Media Publishers, and Smart Stadiums can now ingest in the cloud, on-premises, or on-the-go to deliver real-time streaming content with rich innovative services for viewers and professionals alike.
Broadcasters, OTT Platforms & Video Solution Providers. Encode, store, and live stream CMAF video at scale from anywhere to everywhere at ultra low-latency while leveraging your existing workflows.
- Latency. Mobii enables a global End-to-End latency and TTFF of less than 500 milliseconds. This is achieved by solving Encoding, Distribution and Playback latency. We enable a fast start-up time as low as 100 milliseconds.
- Scalability. Mobii generates CMAF ( Mpeg-Dash / HLS ) streaming outputs, which are compatible with every major CDN and your video player of choice.
- Experience. Microblock Technology not only reduces latency and maintains synchronization across globally dispersed viewers, it also enables perfect frame-level synchronization of multiple video, audio, and data streams, where viewers can actively engage and direct their own experience.
- Ingest & Store. With permanent installation, you can create a central ingestion point for all video content within your stadium environment. Connect to both existing fixed/mobile and broadcast camera source feeds, with support for a variety of ingest formats: SDI, NDI, SRT, RTMP, RTSP, MPTS, with Zixi and SMPTE 2110 upon request. All streaming video output feeds are synced and stored online in real-time, enabling you to build your own accessible online video repository, where you can export video and create clipped content on the fly.
- In-Stadium Distribution. Encode and store video directly on the Smart Encoder, with streaming video output accessible on the local stadium network, which means that users can connect from anywhere within your stadium environment.
- Real-time remote workflows. All video feeds can be streamed online with sub-500 millisecond global End-to-End latency latency, enabling you to support remote users with real-time access to content, as if they are right there in the stadium itself.
- Stream to global fans. Engage with fans globally and stream content at scale with a platform that you control. With synchronized multi-camera feeds, fans can direct their own viewing experience with latency so low, it’s as if they are right there in the stadium.
- Cloud Ingestion. With on-premises Microblock enabled encoders, multiple streams can be delivered to remote production studios, globally, in real-time and in different output formats. This significantly reduces operating and logistics costs and introduces performance efficiencies. Supported ingest formats include SDI, NDI, SRT, RTMP, RTSP, MPTS, with Zixi and SMPTE 2110 upon request.
- On-premises integration. The Smart Encoder is designed for semi and permanent based on-premises installation. Deployed into sport stadiums/arena’s, Broadcast production sites, Data Centres and Outside Broadcast vehicles, the Smart Encoder can ingest up to 56 concurrent feeds in a variety of input video sources such as SDI, NDI, SRT, RTMP, RTSP, MPTS, and SMPTE 2110 upon request. The encoder will ingest, synchronize, encode and upload Microblock streams to the nearest cloud regional edge cluster for global distribution via the Co-Ordinator, or output a variety of streaming formats to local network for on-premises usage.
- Remote “Drop & Go” Ingestion. The One Encoder is a compact, portable encoder designed for “Drop & Go” deployment. Powered with Microblock Technology, this encoder will generate Dash and HLS using CMAF, with an Encoding latency of just 50 milliseconds and a global End-to-End latency of 500 milliseconds. The One encoder can record the stream with on-board storage, or to an external USB drive over a USB 3.0 port, all while streaming over 10/100/1000 Ethernet. Supported ingest formats include SDI, NDI, SRT, RTMP, RTSP, and MPTS.