An interoperable K-12 Learning Object Repository designed for in person & remote instruction
SAFARI Montage LOR Cloud enables school districts to manage all of their curated, created and procured learning objects in the cloud, interoperably with all of their other district enterprise solutions. LOR Cloud is ideal for flexible in-person and remote instruction needs.
LOR Cloud provides all of the refined features of the SAFARI Montage Learning Object Repository (LOR) without any need for hardware inside a school district.
The SAFARI Montage LOR is a place for teachers, students and administrators to store, search, access and share all of their digital resources, create playlists and feed them to their LMS and other enterprise systems. It is interoperable with Microsoft 365 applications, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Immersive Reader as well as leading LMSs and SISs via IMS Global standards.
SAFARI Montage LOR Cloud is hosted by Microsoft Azure and is specifically designed for the curation of K–12 educational learning objects, including:
- The SAFARI Montage Video Streaming Library which includes 16,000 videos carefully curated to meet the needs of a K–12 curriculum
- 69,000+ Curated Free and Open Educational Resources
- Courses and lesson learning objects from educational publishers (ingested via Thin Common Cartridge)
- District created content, meta-tagged and aligned to standards
- Teachers’ and students’ own created media