Starburst Enterprise leverages Trino, formerly known as PrestoSQL, an open source, distributed SQL query engine, to make better decisions with lightning-fast access to all data; No matter where it lives.
Starburst solves for the intersection of ever-increasing data volumes and ever-increasing data consumers. There is too much data to move and maintain to sustain single-source-of-truth methodology and there’s too many people trying to ask new questions of the data. We help de-prioritize data movement while giving teams consistent, easy, and fast SQL-based access to all their data through a data consumption layer.
Starburst Enterprise is a data consumption layer that unlocks siloed data by providing fast access to any data source, via SQL. With advanced security features — this data consumption layer provides a secure single-point-of-access for all your data consumers to all your data.
Starburst Enterprise is deployed via Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) on Azure enabling the user to run analytic queries across Azure data sources and on-prem systems. Within a single query, you can access multiple data stores, including Azure Blob Storage, ADLS, Azure SQL, SQL Server, plus Hadoop, Azure Synapse, IBM DB2, Cassandra, Azure Databricks, and many others. Not to mention an integration with Microsoft Power BI solution for data visualization.
- Easily provision and scale Trino in the public cloud or on-premises.
- Separate SQL compute from data storage and scale each independently.
- Trino users like Uber, Netflix, and Comcast run 100,000s of queries per day against petabytes of data.
- In-memory, columnar architecture for fast query response.
- Get big data projects running in days, not months.
Additional Benefits for large enterprise:
- Performance: Our distribution includes the updated cost-based query optimizer; and optional caching of frequently accessed data
- Connectivity: 40+ supported high-performance connectors
- Security: Global security with fine-grained access controls, stable & reliable releases and more
- Management: Configuration; autoscaling; high availability; monitoring
- Support: 24x7 support from the Trino experts; fully tested, stable releases, etc.
Click on ‘Get It Now’ to install and run Starburst Enterprise on a single machine, a cluster of machines, or even your laptop.
If none of the published plan profiles fit your company’s needs, contact Starburst for a private offer at firstname.lastname@example.org