Digital Insurance Apps powered by SwiftAnt
There are five modules in this solutions: DIAS Certificates, DIAS Proposal, DIAS Claims, DIAS KYC & DIAS KYA. Companies can use any or all of these modules. DIAS is microservices driven and will co-exist with your legacy systems.
1. DIAS Certificates: “DIAS Certificates”, is a Microsoft Azure Cloud based platform that dematerializes physical insurance policies. Target clients include National Umbrella bodies comprising Insurance companies. The digital certificates avoid frauds like fake certificates & de-dupe them in a central repository that is Blockchain enabled. The DIAS Certificate platform interacts with the stakeholders and allows real-time verification of insurance certificates even by those with feature phones on USSD. A Business Intelligence Module gives amazing Reports, Projections & Dashboards.
2. DIAS Proposal: "DIAS Proposal", is an omni-channel, Azure native, AI, ML & Blockchain powered platform for Digital issuance of insurance policies. This is customized for geographies enables a customer to obtain an insurance policy in 3 minutes. This is backed by our years of Domain Expertise and Technological Prowess. The best place to begin Digitalization is at Customer Acquisition. Digitalize the End to End process by obviating physical contacts to obtain an insurance policy.
3. DIAS Claims: "DIAS Claims", is a cloud native omni channel platform on Azure and is synonymous with Claims Automation. This is a Glocalized ML Powered Digital and Automated claims reporting process that enables claims reporting in 10 minutes. Our ML powered architecture enables a policy holder to report a claim in a few simple steps, create Digital evidences in Blockchain and provide instant help to insured.
4. DIAS KYC: This is a Video KYC module on Azure that interfaces with DIAS claims & DIAS proposals for instant customer onboarding powered by Azure's Cognitive Services.
5. DIAS KYA: Know Your Asset (KYA) module is our answer to obtain risk information of assets for underwriters like vehicles or properties powered by Azure's cognitive services. This interfaces with DIAS proposals & DIAS claims to complete the KYA process instantly.
Desired Outcomes: End to End Digital Process, Contactless onboarding, Increase in transparency & visibility, Reduction in Management expenses, Faster Claims reporting, Reduction in Fraud, Irrefutable evidences, Elimination of Paper Certificates, Easy & instant verification and User experience