Define a mobile device strategy that fits your organization. Set granular app policies--with or without device enrollment--to containerize data access. Intune, Azure Information Protection and CAS
Define a mobile device management (MDM) strategy that fits the needs of your organization. Set granular app policies--with or without device enrollment--to containerize data access and use while preserving the familiar Office user experience.
Agile IT will:
* Demo and overview of baseline configurations; discussion of possible customization (one-hour IT workshop)
* Create Azure Active Directory groups to use for compliance configuration
* Create a baseline MDM Device Compliance Policy for supported iOS and Android to include device encryption, data containerization, and device PIN lock
* Create a baseline Mobile Application Management (MAM) Intune App Policy for supported iOS and Android (Samsung Knox devices) to include data encryption, data containerization, and app PIN lock
* Optionally block ActiveSync to prevent access to the native mail application
* Create MDM policy to deploy the Outlook app for iOS and Android
* Provide a two-week pilot for up to five Android or iOS devices before enforcing policies for all users
* Configure Intune Data Warehouse for Power BI dashboard
* Review of configured environment, end-user communications, and deployment plan (one-hour IT workshop)
Pilot deployment is not intended for production devices as they may be required to be factory reset during the initial deployment.
Requires an Intune or EM+S E3 license per user.