This workshop provides senior leaders with an understanding of what's possible for your data centre migration qualifying your needs and providing a business case and migration strategy to Azure.
**This 5-day workshop is for technical and business stakeholders to understand the opportunities that Azure can provide to their business.**
**Day 1: Requirement Qualification**
We’ll look at your entire data centre environment to understand your needs, compliance requirements and strategy to develop a plan and business case that fits your current and future objectives.
**Day 2-4: Discovery Workshop**
We will ask you to provide detailed information about your IT environment including your current contracts and costs. Our consultants will use this information to build a comprehensive cost analysis, business case and migration strategy. To help collate the information needed, we will provide you with the tools to capture the full specification and usage of each server and virtual machine. The Discovery workshop is structured around the following topics:
* Business Scope - Understanding your business drivers, scope, timeframes, priority and conflicts with other areas.
* Contract and compliance - Looking at the implications of changing the underlying service provider or location of the solution to hyper-scale cloud platforms.
* Technical and security - Taking a high-level view of the current environment and the scope of the modernisation, including consolidation and migration to Azure.
* People and skills - Assessing who in your business will be involved at a technical and operational management level.
* Operational Management - Covering the operational and support aspects of the modernisation to Azure.
**Day 5: Migration Strategy Planning**
Finally, our Azure consultants will present a business case and migration strategy. They will include the findings from the cost analysis, including your Azure spend, confirmation of the virtual machine resources needed and a detailed migration plan.
**Price and number of days can alter depending on requirements and environment size**
**Subject to key terms and pre-requisites available on request**