Cloud 9 Infosystems aims to ensure that our clients can always work remotely by using the Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) quickly and securely.
Today’s organizations are adapting to a new world of virtual connectivity and collaboration. It is the “new norm” and Cloud 9 brings the best practices and subject matter expertise to help you build and manage your workforces and environments.
Windows Virtual Desktop is a Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform on Azure that delivers virtual Windows and Office 365 experience. Only the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) simplified management tools, multi-session Windows 10, optimizations for Office 365 Pro Plus, and support for Remote Desktop Services environments.
What are the benefits of WVD?
• Enable secure and productive remote work on any device
2) Reduce the costs of licensing and infrastructure
* Protect against outages to stay productive
* Simplify IT management
* Keep application and user data secure
What are the Deliverables?
* WVD is a vehicle for an organization to modify and optimize its workforce.
* Analysis with client application is available for moving into Cloud workplace from home or the office.
* Customers will have full knowledge of WVD at the end of the implementation.
* Superior infrastructure, license, and application compatibility guided experience.
* Organizational Discovery Session.
* Analysis with the current on-premises set-up.
* Post Analysis recommending right resources.
* Create the Azure WVD environment.
* Configure windows virtual desktop as per organization policies.
* Deploy the WVD Azure Infra.
* Migration of the data/apps from on-premises to WVD
* Configuring App Pools and publishing apps as required.
* Customization based on requirements and configuring Policies and RBAC (Role-Based Access Control)
* RDP / VPN Configuration
* Testing of the WVD environment.
* Demo of the WVD environment to end-users.
* Training to end-users.
* Answering the queries and handovers.