This 1 week assessment is designed to help customers plan for ways to protect corporate data on employee's personal and corporate devices.
The [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) team will gather information about the users, organizations security requirement and policies required.
An Azure Certified Consultant will then review results of the assessment and provide recommendations based on:
• Manage threats and incidents
• Maintain secure workplace.
• Secure application and documents management.
• Need of hybrid modern authentication.
1. Establish an understanding of the Client's business goals and objectives to accurately assess the scope and direction of the engagement.
2. Report about laptop's and desktop's security policies.
3. Report about mobile devices security policies.
4. Report about application management.
5. Protection layer for Email security and certificates.
6. Design for security implementation.
7. Review the results of the finding with the Client and finalize next steps.
9. Report about Azure Advanced Threat Protection recommendations.
8. Deliver high-level TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
Learn more about managing devices with our [Microsoft Endpoint Manager](https://www.communicationsquare.com/microsoft-365-security-and-intune-consulting-services/)
Read this article where we explained the benefits, features and differencees of [Intune vs SCCM](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/intune-vs-system-center-configuration-manager/)
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.