Trimax provides the best offering available for re-platforming your on-premise proprietary Unix workloads and migrating them to the latest cloud platform in Azure.
Our 10-Week implementation effectively migrates Unix / Linux workloads (running on AIX, Solaris) to the cloud with minimal remediation or intervention.
**Supported Source Platforms & Environments**:
* Unix / Linux
* No. of servers: up to 10.
* No. of Business Systems/Business Applications: up to 1.
* No. of Applications: 1 custom application/1 web application (Source code remediation is out of scope).
**Week 1**: Business Requirement Gathering / Inventory Collection
* Business overview, Cloud Migration Objectives, Current Infrastructure Overview, IT Support team overview.
* Complete list of inventory to be included in migration.
**Week 2**: Business System Mapping and Business System Owner Interviews
* Server dependencies, Application dependencies, Resource dependencies.
* Grouping of servers for assessment.
**Weeks 3 and 4**: Assessment and Planning
* Assessment report per business system.
* Migration options and recommendations.
* Migration Strategy.
**Weeks 5 and 6**: Migration Planning
* Deliverables – Migration Plan
* Risks and Mitigation Plan.
* Processes and Procedures.
* T-Minus Schedule.
* Migration Checklist.
* Communication Plan for migration.
* Roll back plan, process and procedures.
* Validation Plan.
**Weeks 7-10 (4 Weeks)**: Migration
* Deliverables – Complete Business system Migration.
* Complete Migration checklist.
* Post Migration Validation – 2 days Post Completed Migration
* Completed Migration validation report.
Cloud Foundation, Tenant and Networking is a separate offering.