Effectively leveraging Microsoft Azure's HPC capabilities with HPCBOX.
# The challenges of delivering optimized, turnkey HPC
High-performance computing (HPC) can be expensive and complex to set up and use efficiently. Traditionally, HPC has been restricted to academia, research institutes, and enterprises with the capacity to operate large datacenters. Furthermore, it has always been a challenge to deliver optimized HPC systems with complex workflows involving different applications in a user-friendly and accessible environment.
# HPCBOX on Microsoft Azure democratizes HPC
The HPCBOX platform on Azure delivers turnkey vertical solutions with optimized HPC for accelerating innovation in advanced manufacturing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and finance. Drizti’s mission is to make supercomputing technology accessible on the PC of every scientist, developer, and engineer, wherever they are and whenever they need it.
# About this briefing
This online briefing will showcase use of the HPCBOX platform on Microsoft Azure and demonstrate how you can efficiently leverage Microsoft Azure's HPC capabilities to speed up your product development, increase efficiency and reduce costs. You will learn about:
* Microsoft Azure's unique capabilities for HPC.
* HPCBOX capabilities helping you efficiently use Microsoft Azure for HPC.
* Managed and Marketplace offerings for HPCBOX on Microsoft Azure.
* How HPCBOX can be used to run a wide range of applications than can benefit with efficient use of HPC, such as CAE applications, ML toolkits etc.
* Includes demos of running selected applications on HPCBOX.
Visit https://www.drizti.com to learn more.