Exelegent - Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) - 2 Week Proof of Concepts (POC)
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is an Azure service that, combined with appropriate licenses, services, and resources, delivers a complete virtualized multi-user Windows 10 (or a single-user Windows 7) experience together with Office 365 ProPlus.
WVD includes centralized management and monitoring; system administrators can quickly deploy and manage desktops, apps, and Windows servers in the Azure Cloud.
Windows Virtual Desktop Benefits:
• Windows Virtual Desktop Benefits:
• Best User Experience – Connect from any device, optimized for Office 365 ProPlus;
• Enhanced Security – Windows Virtual Desktop is built in Azure and connects seamlessly with M365;
• Simplified Management - Most flexible service allowing you to easily virtualize both desktops and apps;
• Superior Economics - Enables multi-session Windows 10 experience, simplified licensing and labor savings from IaaS PaaS;
• Best Partner Ecosystem – Find the best partner to help with your deployment, or provide additional management services.
Proof of Concept for WVD solution includes:
• 1 Shared Pool for 5 users;
• 1 Dedicated Pool with 2 VMs;
• Windows 10 Multi-session with ( Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Edge, 2 custom applications requested by the customer);
• AD Domain Controller on Azure VM;
• FSLogixs profile containers.