HCL Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) 6 Week Pilot will help in providing highly intelligent, flexible, secure and Digital Workspace on the go by leveraging cloud-optimized technology.
HCL Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) solution aims to deliver an unmatched virtual desktop and application experience on Azure. The 6 week pilot implementation of the Cloud Workspace solution will help us in showcase the capability of a highly intelligent, flexible, secure and Digital Workspace on the go by leveraging cloud-optimized technology.
The pilot will demonstrate solutions capability around centralized management, seamless support and no-sweat usage which is highly scalable due to on-demand scaling up and down of compute, memory and storage resources. The solution provides option of reutilization of existing licenses and a consumption-aligned pay-out model. Further, it provides safe and assured access to users with high level of control for a secure experience.
### Key Takeaways
* Overview on how clients can create personalized & intuitive workspaces-on-the-go which adapt to user need
* Understanding if the client application landscape is suitable for moving to Cloud Workspace
* Insights on enhanced end user experience
* Detailed quantified assessment of cost vs benefit to make a rational choice to move to a VDI environment or not
* Quantification of user experience with UX Score: Real-time & Historical Analysis of workplace performance, Auto-remediation of issues, Correlation models for predictive support
### Key Outcomes
By the end of the workshop, the customers will have complete understanding of Cloud Workspace on Azure (WVD) and the key deliverables
* Superior economics and experience driven by infrastructure, licensing and application compatibility
* Detailed insights on Improved user experience
* Details around Cost efficiency due to multi-session support and utilization of the existing licenses
* Insights on centralized management and optimization technology to manage WVD workloads
* Working of AI-Ops powered diagnostics
* How it empowers users by integrating augmented capabilities, self-service options, cognitive virtual assistant – LUCY