Incremental Group’s SQL Server 2008/R2 Migration Readiness Assessment helps you determine if there is a migration option that works for your on-premises SQL Server applications.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008/R2 went out-of-support on 9 July 2019.
It is time to assess your SQL Server deployments to evaluate the impact of maintaining an unsupported version of SQL server.
End-of-support means that Microsoft will no longer develop or release security patches or fixes. Security and compliance, customer loss, damaged reputation, and missed opportunities are just some of the risks of remaining on unsupported SQL Server versions.
Our SQL Server Migration Readiness Assessment reviews your current IT infrastructure and supports your future business plans while assessing the impact they have on the IT infrastructure, and delivers benefits such as:
* Reduced risks due to upgrade incompatibilities
* Reduced downtime due to upgrade issues
* Improved upgrade process
* One main line of business application that uses SQL Server on-premises
* Migration blocking issues
* Check database compatibility
* Check feature parity
* Check current backup and high availability configurations
* Report detailing output from the assessment and if your database is a candidate for cloud migration
* Recommendations on the best path to cloud migration and any remedial preparatory work required, and next steps
Incremental Group is a Microsoft gold partner for cloud and Dynamics applications with deep expertise across Azure migrations, including lift and shift approaches, fully managed Platform as a Service and Infrastructure as a Service (PaaS/Iaas), and application modernisation.