Fortinet FortiGate firewall design and implementation service for Azure environments.
Just how secure is your Azure deployment? You wouldn’t leave your on-premises servers unprotected without an adequate firewall solution in place. Azure should not be treated any differently. Your servers in Azure need a next-generation firewall to protect them against today's sophisticated threat landscape.
Intellect Information Technology will work closely with your organization to plan out how you can better secure your Azure environment. Whether you are looking to move some in-house servers to the cloud or secure your existing deployment, Intellect Information Technology is able to assist. Both as a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Fortinet partner, Intellect Information Technology has the skills and experience implementing virtualised FortiGate solutions in Azure.
This engagement consists of the following phases.
• Plan – We will work closely with your organisation to plan your firewall deployment.
• Present – We will document your Azure environment and present a plan of the proposed scope of work.
• Deploy – The deployment phase will be carefully managed to minimise downtime.
• Test – The environment will be thoroughly tested in conjunction with your own staff to confirm correct operation
• Document – We will document the deployment and present you with an As-built document.
A simple deployment will typically take 3 days. However, as no two deployments are the same. Overall time and cost may vary depending on the complexity of your application or Azure environment.
Please reach out to us today for an obligation free discussion on how we can assist you to better secure your Azure environment using Fortinet. Click on the ‘Contact Me’, button for more information or contact us directly via email at email@example.com or by phone on +61 3 8317 1000.