Azure’s built-in disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) helps your business to keep doing business - provided as an intial setup and a managed service for peace of mind.
Azure’s built-in disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) helps your business to keep doing business — even during major IT outages. Azure Site Recovery offers ease of deployment, cost effectiveness, and dependability. Deploy replication, failover, and recovery processes through Azure Site Recovery (ASR) to help keep your applications running during planned and unplanned outages.
Once set up, this is provided as an on-going Managed Service over a 12 or 24 months term.
### The Managed Service will provide the following:
* Setup of the Azure Landing Zone
* Replication of your Virtual Machines to your Azure tenant
* Regular "Declared Disaster Tests"
* Monitoring of your Azure tenant and its VM's.
* Azure Landing Zone
* Replication of your VM's in your Azure Tenant
* Regular DR Tests