Configure and implement Office 365, Enterprise Mobility & Security, and Windows 10 Enterprise features in a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) in Azure Government and configure Azure Sentinel.
KTL will configure and implement Office 365, Enterprise Mobility & Security, and Windows 10 Enterprise features in a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) in Azure Government and configure Azure Sentinel services. Services provided will cover:
• Deployment of Azure Active Directory Domain Services.
• Deployment and configuration of Azure Virtual Desktops within supported Azure Government regions.
• Deployment of a next generation network security appliance to protect devices within the enclave.
• Configuration of routing and access control lists to limit connectivity to only services identified as required.
• Configuration of conditional access policies
• Deployment and configuration of Azure Sentinel
• Configuration of up to five Azure Sentinel analytic rules.
• Configuration of up to five Azure Information Protection (AIP) labels
• Deployment of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint on supported systems within the environment.
• Configuration of Microsoft Defender for Office 365 following industry and vendor best practices
• Configuration of backups for user data within Office 365 and Azure
• Configuration of Azure AD Privilege Identity Management features if Azure AD P2 licenses are purchased.
• Configuration of Office 365 B2B features
• Configuration of Azure AD user settings following industry and vendor security best practices.
• Creation of a System Security Plan (SSP) to document CMMC practices/objectives satisfied through technical configurations. • Identification of CMMC practices/objectives that customer is responsible for or can be met using additional third-party services. • Set up of VDI for users in Azure Government • Configuration of services and document configurations mapped to CMMC/NIST 800-171 • Determining and Configuration of Required Compliance Policies • Determining and Configuration of Required and Supportable Configuration Policies • Configuration of Conditional Access Policies • Configuration of Exchange DLP rules
~ 12-Week Timeframe