In this course, you learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services.
This Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions training covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring.
• This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
• Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks. • Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies. • Understanding of software defined networking and hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN. • Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
• Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
1. Explore Azure Virtual Networks 2. Configure public IP services 3. Design name resolution for your Virtual Network 4. Enable Cross-VNet connectivity with peering 5. Implement virtual network traffic routing 6. Configure internet access with Azure Virtual NAT 7. Lab: Exercise: design and implement a Virtual Network in Azure 8. Lab: Exercise: configure DNS settings in Azure 9. Lab: Exercise: connect two Azure Virtual Networks using global virtual network peering
• Design and Implement Hybrid Networking
1. Design and implement Azure VPN Gateway 2. Connect networks with Site-to-site VPN connections 3. Connect devices to networks with Point-to-site VPN connections 4. Connect remote resources by using Azure Virtual WANs 5. Create a network virtual appliance (NVA) in a virtual hub 6. Lab: Exercise: create and configure a virtual network gateway 7. Lab: Exercise: create a Virtual WAN by using Azure Portal
• Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
1. Explore Azure ExpressRoute 2. Design an ExpressRoute deployment 3. Configure peering for an ExpressRoute deployment 4. Connect an ExpressRoute circuit to a VNet 5. Connect geographically dispersed networks with ExpressRoute global reach 6. Improve data path performance between networks with ExpressRoute FastPath 7. Troubleshoot ExpressRoute connection issues 8. Lab: Exercise: configure an ExpressRoute gateway 9. Lab: Exercise: provision an ExpressRoute circuit
• Load balancing non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
1. Explore load balancing 2. Design and implement Azure load balancer using the Azure portal 3. Explore Azure Traffic Manager 4. Lab: Exercise: create and configure an Azure load balancer 5. Lab: Exercise: create a Traffic Manager profile using the Azure portal
• Load balancing HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
1. Design Azure application gateway 2. Configure Azure application gateway 3. Design and configure Azure front door 4. Lab: Exercise: deploy Azure application gateway 5. Lab: Exercise: create a front door for a highly available web application
• Design and implement network security
1. Secure your virtual networks in the Azure portal 2. Deploy Azure DDoS Protection by using the Azure portal 3. Deploy Network Security Groups by using the Azure portal 4. Design and implement Azure Firewall 5. Working with Azure Firewall Manager 6. Implement a Web Application Firewall on Azure Front Door 7. Lab: Exercise: configure DDoS Protection on a virtual network using the Azure portal 8. Lab: Exercise: deploy and configure Azure Firewall using the Azure portal 9. Lab: Exercise: secure your virtual hub using Azure Firewall Manager
• Design and implement private access to Azure Services
1. Define Private Link Service and private endpoint 2. Explain virtual network service endpoints 3. Integrate Private Link with DNS 4. Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks 5. Lab: Exercise: create an Azure private endpoint using Azure PowerShell 6. Lab: Exercise: restrict network access to PaaS resources with virtual network service endpoints
• Design and implement network monitoring
1. Monitor your networks with Azure Monitor 2. Monitor your networks with Azure Network Watcher 3. Lab: Exercise: Monitor a load balancer resource by using Azure Monitor