IoT platform built on Azure PaaS technologies, that provides a solution for Enterprise IoT scenarios reducing the time to market, providing scalability and ease of maintenance.
Plain Concepts offers additional services related to IoT end-to-end scenarios based on Smart Concepts.
Smart Concepts is a cloud based platform built on Azure technologies, that provides a solution for IoT and AI scenarios reducing the time to market, providing scalability and ease of maintenance.
The platform is deployed in the customer subscription (Azure & Azure DevOps) so the customer can have his own environment in Azure in few days.
In addition to offer service to deploy the existing reference architecture, Plain Concepts usually complete the deployment with more services related to Azure technologies.
* Add new services that are not in the reference architecture that could be needed like Databricks.
* Develop client components capable of retrieving information from devices (OPS Server, PLC, Modbus…) and sending it to IoT Hub. In some scenarios IoT Edge could be needed.
* Develop a system that allows information to be sent to Azure in scenarios with intermittent connection, for example, integrate on-prem technologies like mongodb with Azure Technologies that support AMQP.
* Customize dashboards offered by the platform to adapt corporate branding, deploying the new components in AKS.
* Develop custom components (web, mobile) with the corporate branding of the customer, deploying the new components in AKS.
* Smart Concepts platform integration with other corporate systems (DataLake, CRM, Office365...). Depending on the customer services like Data Factory or Logic Apps could be needed.
* Support and managed services to operate the Azure platform (Alerts, Log Analytics, App Insights...)