This briefing will help you understand Microsoft Azure, and get ready for the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam.
This briefing is a summary of the 2-Days workshop we provide.
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain the confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course provides an Azure pass and optional lab environment. This course combines lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
After completing this course, you will:
* Understand general cloud computing concepts
* Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
* Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure
* Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
Module 2: Core Azure Services
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
* See attached document for a detailed course outline.
* Please contact us for group discounts and flexible scheduling offerings to meet your requirements.