Security workshop with Azure Sentinel Implementation includes 4 Weeks Professional Services for discover, envision, plan and design, deployment and tuning of Azure Sentinel SIEM
Organizations today are managing a growing volume of data and alerts while dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems. Get help achieving your broader security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Microsoft Security Workshop.
We can help you develop a strategic plan customized for your organization and based on the recommendations of Microsoft cybersecurity experts. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data, plus clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
• Kick off Security & Sentinel
• What is the Workshop?
• Requirement, we align ourselves on the objectives and scope.
• Sentinel configuration session
• Connector configuration, Azure AD connector, AAD Identity Protection and Office 365, etc.
• Maintain the data collection of alerts, threats and report generation for 3 weeks.
• Presentation of results and next steps
During this workshop, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organization’s approach to cybersecurity. We’ll help you better understand how to prioritize and mitigate potential attacks, with:
• Deep analysis from Threat Check of cyberattack threats found targeting your organization
• Actionable recommendations to help immediately mitigate the identified threats
• A detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities and initiatives, direct from cybersecurity
• An inside look at Microsoft’s holistic approach to security, and how it relates to your organization
• Demonstrations of integrated security, including the latest tools and methods
• Long-term recommendations from Microsoft experts about your security strategy, with key
initiatives and tactical next steps