Kubernetes is the container orchestration platform of choice for organizations deploying cloud-native apps. Ramp up your team with our 2 day briefing session on AKS.
SNP's 2-day briefing session offers:
* An overview of Azure Kubernetes Services
* The technical fundamentals of Kubernetes
* How AKS works, its benefits, features and scenarios
* Proven industry use cases and
* How to plan your AKS implementation with best practices.
SNP’s expert facilitators can conduct the seminar on-site or remotely. The format is a blend of PowerPoint driven lecture, instructor led demonstrations, and whiteboarding.
* Learn the benefits of cloud computing and how Azure services facilitate modernization of application workloads.
* Benefits of containers and orchestration.
* Fundamentals of the Kubernetes open source container orchestrator and survey of the Kubernetes ecosystem.
* An overview of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), covering how AKS works, is deployed and administered, and advanced features and use cases.
* Deep dive into the Kubernetes API
* Use of Azure DevOps tooling to build and deploy containerized applications to AKS
* Planning your AKS Implementation: The considerations you need to account for when planning a highly available, production ready AKS cluster
* Whiteboard exercise: An opportunity to discuss and whiteboard an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) use case in your organization