*Develop and implement a standard governance architecture allows you control cloud costs, manage cloud usage, and standardize & monitor the cloud services you use across your organization.*
Tallan can help you implement the proper governance structure needed for your organization and ensure that you are:
* Enforcing and auditing your policies for Azure Services
* Creating compliant environments
* Compliant with external regulations
* Monitoring spend and encouraging accountability across your organization.
At the end of this migration and implementation your Azure subscriptions will all have been migrated to the new governance architecture.
1. Review governance roadmap and approach
2. Create governance best practices for Azure
3. Evaluate all current subscriptions and map them to Azure Governance architecture
4. Finalize governance architecture and migration plan
5. Execute implementation and migration in batches
1. Subscriptions are migrated to governance architecture
2. Documentation around the governance mapping, architecture, and migration roadmap
3. Training and best practices regarding Azure Governance tools
**Note:** Cost is estimated due to variations in length of engagement and other expenses.