Enterprise Random Password Manager (EPRM)
Lieberman Software Corporation
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) is a Privilege Management platform which controls and secures administrative access to on-prem and cloud-based IT assets. It discovers, remediates, delegates and then tracks privilege access across systems, devices, databases, applications and websites.
For assistance deploying ERPM or to purchase licenses, contact: AzureStore@liebsoft.com
- True Discovery(SM) engine for account auto-discovery and password propagation
- Centralized privileged access management w/Zone Processors for distributive performance and cross-DMZ access
- An AES-256 bit encrypted password datastore with optional FIPS 140-2 levels 2 and 3 PKCS#11 HSM
- Session Recording (native and through third-party integration)
- Programmatic access using Web Services (SOAP) and Microsoft Powershell
- Approval Workflow and further support for 3rd-party workflow engines
- SSH Key Lifecycle Management
- Application Access Control
- Secure Application launcher / Bastion host/ Secure RDP
- Cloud Identity Security - Manage O365, Azure, Amazon AWS, Rackspace, IBM SoftLayer and force.com identities.
- Detailed access reporting, auditing and logging
- Multi-Language Support for more than 20 languages