Unlock Information with a Flexible Data Foundation that Generates Value Through Data
Aspen InfoPlus.21 (IP.21) is an industrial process historian that drives performance improvements with the ability to visualize, analyze, monitor and access plant operations data in real-time.
- IP.21 provides a consistent operations, monitoring, and analysis environment that is agnostic in terms of historian or DCS infrastructure. High performance connectivity for old, new, local, and remote assets.
- Increase Profitability by readily unlocking data and disseminate it into tailored records structures, permitting data-fueled decisions to improve production operations.
- Improve work practices and reduce downtime and changeovers with real-time traceability from multiple sources to create a complete picture of production operations.
- Accelerate Performance Improvements using Embedded real-time computation engines that supports performance management and analysis across an enterprise to reduce operational expenses.
- Improve Collaboration by creating better work practices with a powerful, flexible, secure infrastructure that scales to various users, enabling company-wide benchmarking.
Supports connectivity to 3rd party Historians, legacy industrial protocols and allows connection to older PLCs and plant floor devices
Aggregates and manages data from all sites represents tangible gains in roll-ups and comparisons