Security and DDoS Protection Against Automated & Targeted Attacks
The Barracuda CloudGen WAF for Azure inspects inbound web traffic and blocks many attacks targeted at your applications. It also prevents data loss by inspecting outgoing server responses. The integrated access control engine lets you easily create granular access control policies for Authentication, Authorization and; Accounting (AAA), giving you strong authentication and user control. The built-in Barracuda Vulnerability Remediation Service automates vulnerability scanning and remediation, simplifies ongoing maintenance and accelerates development cycles making the Barracuda CloudGen WAF the ideal app security solution for Dev/Ops environments. Onboard L4/L7 load balancing capabilities let you quickly add back-end servers to scale deployments.
Application acceleration capabilities include SSL offloading, caching, compression, and connection pooling.
- Fully automated deployments using REST API and Azure ARM Templates
- Detects and prevents OWASP Top Ten threats against your applications
- Granular authentication and access control
- Scans your websites and applications for vulnerabilities and provides virtual patching
- Active DDoS prevention stops volumetric and application DDoS attacks before they reach your firewall
Free Vulnerability Scan: Click here to use Barracuda Vulnerability Manager to discover vulnerabilities in your applications. You can then import the report into your Barracuda CloudGen WAF to configure and virtually patch all vulnerabilities.