Organize, manage and share your valuable content in the CELUM Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Why is DAM important enough to our business to justify the effort and expense of adding another software system? The answer is strikingly simple. Operating without a modern DAM system:
- Considerably increases operation cost
- Leaves your digital property vulnerable
- Decreases the potential value of your assets
These three corporate consequences burden business from the smallest creative design shops to the global brand juggernauts; the only difference is the exponential severity of the impact. Realizing this business affect just might convince you to pull the trigger on implementing a DAM system.
The key factors of CELUM in combination with Microsoft Azure:
- CELUM can be used in the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Asset Upload to the Microsoft Blob Storage possible
- CELUM DAM is available as a scalable cloud service
- Usage of Azure Media Services for Storing, Encoding or Streaming via CELUM
CELUM and Microsoft Azure integrate each other in a very good way:
- CELUM delivers media in pre-defined file formats to Microsoft Azure. Azure provides the CDN URLs for the assets, where they will stored in the CELUM system.
- The CELUM Asset-Picker, which can be integrated to any other third-party systems, such as CMS requests through the CMS the needed URLs from CELUM. Therefore only the CDN references will be included instead of the binary files.
- The CMS provides static content (HTML) from the CMS-Server, the delivery of the media (videos, images, documents, ...) to the client will happen directly from MS Azure. The CDN delivers assets in each required format and resolution optimized for the devices. Additionally, the CDN functionality such as caching, sharing, etc. can be activated.
The big advantage: there is no need to duplicate content through different channels and systems, you can use the powerful Azure ecosphere which is capable of processing thousands of requests globally and the user has the control over the published assets.