Enterprise-class data quality engine to ensure quality data in Oracle E-Business suite for various m
Oracle E-Business suite, like any ERP System, is prone to have data quality problems, over time, mainly due to Continuously increasing data volumes, Lack of out of box simplified Master data governance processes in Oracle E-business suite OR data feed from various source systems into Oracle EBS for master data entities like Customers, products, suppliers, Contacts, Price List etc. ChainSys enterprise-class data quality engine, powered by dataZen™, has all data quality capabilities your business needs to ensure quality data in Oracle E-Business suite including various master data entities such as Parties, Customers, Suppliers, Contacts, Products and many more, while migrating the data into Oracle E-business Suite (Get Clean) as well as during the steady state (keep it Clean)
- Pre-built & configurable data models to support Oracle’s Trading community architecture (TCA) data model which is used as a foundation to manage information about the Parties, Customers, Suppliers, Contacts etc. including organizations, locations, and the network of hierarchical relationships among them.
- No programming: Configuration based implementations with flexible & Configurable data models to support and match various master data entities from Oracle E-Business Suite modules such as Inventory, Receivables, Pricing, Payables, Purchasing etc.
- Consolidate data between multiple peripheral Systems and Oracle E-business suite as one time consolidation / migration (Get Clean) or Ongoing Governance (Keep it clean).
- Pre-built extractors, loaders, and integration templates for various master data entities such as Parties, Customers, Locations, Suppliers, Contacts, contact points, price lists etc.
- Data Profiling of various master data entities from Oracle E-Business suite by tying master data with transactional data statistics.
- Robust data quality engine that is highly configurable, highly automated, and easy to use, speeding time to adoption and value.
- Master data Cleansing, Enrichment and Deduplication based on Algorithms
- Configurable survivorship and attributes merging rules
dataZen comes with “essential” capabilities of data quality as a complete system that can coexist with any system landscape with multiple ERP systems including Oracle E-Business Suite and allow various data quality processes below to be streamlined, automated, and user-friendly.
- Data Discovery: - ChainSys can connect easily connect to Oracle E-business suite to extract master data, reference data, and transactional data, and generate metadata through data profiling. It can help you detect data anomalies and provide a comprehensive view of data completeness and quality to data stewards, business users, and other data consumers. Data lineage is also generated automatically.
- Data Cleansing & Standardization: - ChainSys data quality can help with Standardization/Cleansing by detecting, correcting, and sometimes removing undesirable data records e.g., Customer or supplier names, addresses etc. It also supports standardizations and enrichments through 3rd party providers like Google, Loqate, Melissa, Dun & Bradstreet etc.
- Data Matching: - ChainSys master data quality identifies and resolves duplicate records with configurable business rules, which can be based on algorithms, or exact or weighted fuzzy matching. Consolidated, grouped data is then presented on comprehensive reports and dashboards along with statistics and analytics for easy data review as well as manual adjustments.
- Data Quality Resolution - Review & Approval Workflows: - Data stewards or custodians can approve system-generated matching groups along with suggested survivor records to automatically merge or perform manual adjustments by simply dragging and dropping records across the groups. Reviewed and approved groups can then be further routed for approval before committing to the golden hub.
- Master Data Merging & Source Updates: - Once master data has been cleansed and merged, ChainSys data quality can migrate the cleansed and consolidated data into Oracle E-business suite using pre-built migration and integration template as part of one-time migration (Get Clean) and in a steady state, trigger master data merge and update actions within Oracle E-business suite for various master data entities such as Customers, Product, Suppliers etc. as part of ongoing governance (Keep it Clean)
- Data Quality Monitoring: - After all your data quality and migration processes, ChainSys can help provide a comprehensive Data Quality Monitoring dashboard and reconciliation reports to assess data quality and consistency across your systems based on the criteria set by your business rules and make an overall and consistent assessment of your data’s quality.