Citrix Application Delivery Controller: Load Balancer, SSL VPN, WAF, SSO & Kubernetes Ingress LB
Citrix ADC is an enterprise-grade application delivery controller that delivers your applications quickly, reliably, and securely, with the deployment and pricing flexibility to meet your business' unique needs. Designed to provide operational consistency and a smooth user experience, Citrix ADC eases your transition to the hybrid cloud.
- Flexible & Consistent: Citrix ADC is the most comprehensive, feature-rich ADC available across a wide variety of deployment options with the most flexible pooled capacity licensing option in the industry.
- Best User Experience: Citrix is the only vendor to offer an intelligent, global load-balancing service that uses real-time Internet traffic and data center health to route users to the best source for their applications and content.
- Integrated App Security: A single code base across physical, virtual, bare-metal, and containers enables consistency across your applications and workflow. Comprehensive application security with Layer 3 to Layer 7 protection and built-in API protection ensures you don't have to worry about vulnerable assets.
- Centralized Management: Citrix makes hybrid cloud deployment easier to manage with a single pane that provides visibility and automation across all form factors. Monitor application health, performance analytics, and user actions all from one place.
- Citrix Ingress Controller: (Available on Azure marketplace) Configures Ingress rules on Citrix ADC VPX to route/secure external HTTP(S), TCP, UDP traffic to Kubernetes cluster. This is supported for apps running on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) or self-managed Kubernetes running on Azure VM instances.