Graph visualization and analytics application. Compatible with Cosmos DB and Neo4j.
Graphlytic is a highly customizable web application for graph visualization and analysis, designed to help you gain insights into complex networks and data structures. With powerful features and an intuitive user interface, Graphlytic is the perfect tool for anyone working with graphs and networks, from data scientists to business analysts. Users can interactively explore the graph, look for patterns with the Gremlin language, or use filters to find answers to any graph question. Graph rendering is done with the Cytoscape.js library which allows Graphlytic to render tens of thousands of nodes and hundreds of thousands of relationships at once.
Graphlytic can be deployed in Azure in minutes and is compatible with Azure Cosmos DB, Neo4j, AWS Neptune, Apache TinkerPop, JanusGraph, and Memgraph
Graphlytic's UI is ready to use without any configuration but can be customized and extended in many ways. For more information see:
- Features - short videos explaining features in Graphlytic.
- Project settings - configuration options of a project. Every project represents one graph connection with a set of configurations (e.g. data schema, styles, icons, etc.), and access rules for user groups.
- Integrations - including Single Sign-on, Email server integration, Geo Map server, or REST API.
- Widgets - extensions for the visualization engine that can enhance the visualization features with bespoke reports or integrations.
- Automation Jobs - module for scheduling jobs for various tasks, like importing data, looking for pre-defined patterns, sending emails, pushing data to other systems, etc.