Monitor hybrid application and server infrastructure for fault and performance problems.
SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor (SAM) monitor's any application, any server, anywhere in your on-premises, public cloud, and hybrid IT environments. Automatically discover and map your application dependencies, identify slow applications that impact downtime for end users and business services, and pinpoint the root cause of application issues across various layers of the IT stack.
- Monitor the performance, capacity, and health of Linux and Windows applications across data centers, remote offices, and the public cloud.
- Comprehensive server monitoring software for Microsoft applications (SQL server, IIS, Exchange, Active Directory, Skype for Business, etc.), OS systems, Hyper-V hypervisor, and Azure IaaS / PaaS / SaaS services
- Automatically discover and visualize network-based relationships between applications and servers.
- Gain deep insight in health and performance metrics to help you pinpoint the root cause of application issues.
- Use one dashboard to monitor multi-vendor applications, servers, databases, and storage all from a single, easy-to-use, customizable web interface.
- Includes monitoring templates for 1200+ vendor applications, servers, databases, and infrastructure
- Customizable server monitoring allows you to monitor any process, service, or application in just a few clicks.
Deploying this SolarWinds product from the Azure marketplace is quick and easy - you'll be up and running in a few hours, ready to monitor your multi-vendor networks, infrastructure, and applications spanning across hybrid environments. Included is a fully functional, 30-day evaluation key for your SolarWinds product, but you can contact our sales team at email@example.com to extend your evaluation or purchase a BYOL (Bring Your Own License) perpetual license with a first year paid software maintenance agreement.