- Tanácsadási szolgáltatások
Azure Site Recovery: 2 Week Assessment
Are you currently in Azure or planning to move there? Are you wondering how to design and implement an Azure Site Recovery solution?
As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, All Covered also specializes in Azure Site Recovery (ASR). We can develop a tailored solution for your business to ensure minimized downtime and easy implementation, all while promoting Microsoft best practices for Azure. Let our Azure Engineers and Architects review your existing environment(s) to understand your business needs and what components are critical to incorporate into a DR solution that protects your organization from unexpected failures, outages, and regional disasters.
Process & Deliverables
• Kickoff meeting to gather details of critical components of the business, understanding pain points, and defining what the level of protection an ASR implementation can accommodate in the event of a disaster.
• Discovery of your existing environment to capture network topology, workload dependencies, storage consumption, and existing governance design.
• For on-premises workloads, an Azure Site Recovery replication appliance will be leveraged to capture important metrics, which will detail options to right-size workloads in the failover region and estimating what ongoing costs can be expected when your workloads are running in Azure in the event of a failover.
• A fully comprehensive report and scope of work will be reviewed with you to discuss all findings, any concerns to initially address, and recommendations on what to include in the overall disaster recovery plan and ASR implementation.