Cloud 9 Infosystems has a goal to ensure that our clients can always user their Tally / ERP systems remotely or from home during lock down situation.
Migrate existing on-premise Tally ERP accounting package on Microsoft Azure for remote secure access using a mobile, tablet and laptops without the hassle of managing server, hardware, and underlying infrastructure requirements.
Common challenges faced by various companies while using tally on-premises:
* Companies with multiple locations face data consolidation issues if they have multiple users working on the tally.
* On-premises infrastructure support for servers required.
* Dependency on the on-premises server wrp to electricity, bandwidth and storage space.
* Backup and Security challenges
Benefits of using Tally on Azure
* Build a new or scale your existing virtual workforce using Tally on the Go by using mobile, tablets and laptops.
* Centralize the data and your business operation without the need for synchronization or consolidation.
* No Hardware or Software maintenance required.
* Collaborate securely on the tally files with multiple users.
* The server can be customized as per requirements.
* Scale-up Cloud infrastructure as per requirement.
* Cost-effective Pay-as-you-Go pricing.
* World-class security
* Organizational Discovery Session
* Analyzing current on-premises Tally setup, usage in organization, data migration requirement.
* Post analysis recommending the right Azure resources for the organization.
* Start with Azure resources implementation on the
* Provisioning of VM, relevant configurations for infrastructure security and cloud usage.
* User configuration, backup configuration, Office Setup, Basic Group policy configuration on VM.
* RDP / VPN configuration if required.
* Installing the Tally application on the VM
* Data Import on the VM
* Testing the tally environment on the VM
* Demo of tally on Cloud environment to users.
* Training to end-users.
* Answering queries and handover