HCL SAP S/4HANA on Azure Services : 1-Day briefing

HCL Technologies Limited.

HCL delivers high business value SAP S/4HANA on Azure to enterprises around the world, offering end to end services for both brownfield & greenfield migrations, thus accelerating your Digital Journey

HCL SAP S/4HANA on Azure Services - 1 Day briefing provides overview of end to end offerings.

Existing ECC systems rely on legacy technology, and your code customizations were designed for this old SAP infrastructure. This means that new ECC investments won’t drive long-term ROI - and costs for maintaining legacy technology will only rise. The good news is that conversion to SAP S/4HANA brings the agility, scalability, access to SAP innovations, and the competitive advantage that comes with implementing a new intelligent ERP - but at a significantly lower cost and risk than implementing a new system.

Whether your existing ECC system is heavily customized, or you just want to keep your core system design as-is, a conversion using HCL’s Factory+ is the lowest-risk way to move to digital ERP - without the need for significant capital investment or disruptive business change.

HCL provide full-lifecycle, integrated SAP S/4HANA enterprise services, including:

  • Enterprise architecture advisory services
  • Digital transformation consulting
  • Roadmap and strategy development
  • Business case development
  • Solution design, build, test, and implementation
  • Change management and training
  • Application support, hosting services, and application enhancement

HCL also helps our customers adopt new approaches to managing their SAP ERP assets.

Our integrated delivery framework allows the enablement of Agile and DevOps across the entire SAP landscape, while our many packaged offerings accelerate value realization.

The below offerings are examples of how HCL can help drive your SAP S/4HANA on Azure digital transformation journey.

S/4 HANA on Azure Assessment Services

  • Case for Change
  • Architecture (incl. System, UX, Analytics, Data)
  • Roadmap and Business Case

Accelerated S/4 HANA Implementation Services

  • Certified by SAP, HCL’s Base90 is a set of unique pre-configured implementation accelerators built by HCL and leveraging SAP S/4HANA Best Practices.
  • Base90 contains preconfigured solutions, accelerators, industry and process-specific subject matter. Our Base90 templates enable organizations to achieve rapid implementation, with 90% of their processes coming straight out of the box. The remaining 10% are reimagined for competitive differentiation using Design Thinking.

Our Base90 accelerators bring multiple benefits to any S/4HANA project, including:

  • During design and validation, the focus is on adopting the available SAP Best Practice, rather than trying to reinvent the wheel or blueprinting
  • Reduces project timelines significantly – driving a faster return of investment
  • Simplifies user adaption and ensures compatibility with future innovations and simplifications.

SAP S/4 HANA on Azure Conversion Factory+

  • We provide simplification experts, automated code remediation, and automated data transformation for an on-premises or cloud platform— in a single step.
  • The base offering can be supplemented with additional services based on your needs. For example, services in business partner conversion, or additional Fiori activation.

SAP S/4HANA Central Finance on Azure

  • Central processing
  • Reporting

Accelerated EWM Implementations