*Federal agencies can remove barriers to Cloud and modern technology adoption, and meeting Trusted Internet Connections (TIC) initiative.*
*Practical Solutions, Inc. (PSI) is offering a one-hour briefing on how any federal agency can remove barriers to Cloud and modern technology adoption. We will discuss how to meet OMB Trusted Internet Connections (TIC) initiative as part of the federal Cloud Smart strategy. We will show how Microsoft cloud-based tools for security gives a singular view into all devices and provide a way to give the Department of Homeland Security (which runs the TIC program) the data it needs to ensure meeting the intent of the TIC.*
### This briefing will help address the following topics:
* How to utilize Microsoft Azure resources to optimize and standardize the security of individual external network connections currently in use by federal agencies?
* How to develop strategic approach to resolve the constraints organizations encounter within the Federal Government.
* This approach offers a professional service to federal agencies that for the first time provides them an alternative to the traditional MTIPS model.
* How to utilizes native Azure security solutions and resources to reduce federal agencies’ reliance on the costly MTIPS security stack and provide a cheaper, faster, and reliable alternative while remaining compliant under the federal mandate?
### In addition, we will cover the following topics:
* Protect, Detect, and Respond in a traditional, hybrid, and cloud environment
* Improve bandwidth to access Azure
* Consolidate on-perm and cloud security monitoring
* Reduce costly MTIPS utilization and maintenance
To learn more, please visit our website: www.ps4b.com.