This course is for Azure Administrators who implement, manage, and monitor identity, governance, storage, compute, VMs, and other resources in cloud environments.
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Before attending this course, students must have:
* Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience in operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
* Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
* Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
* Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
* Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Module 1: Identity
Module 2: Governance and Compliance
Module 3: Azure Administration
Module 4: Virtual Networking
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
Module 6: Network Traffic Management
Module 7: Azure Storage
Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
Module 9: Serverless Computing
Module 10: Data Protection
Module 11: Monitoring