CI/CD Pipeline on Microsoft Azure for clients in any stage of solution maturity or digitalization legacy to leverage the wide spectrum of automation advantages and solve business/IT problems.
VOLO is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and a global software development and innovation company, with extensive experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) implementation, migration, automation, deployment, monitoring integration and operations management.
VOLO offers CI/CD Pipeline on Microsoft Azure for clients in any stage of solution maturity or digitalization legacy to leverage the wide spectrum of automation advantages and solve business and IT problems stemming from manual or semi-manual processes such as low developer productivity and delivery speed, silos and low code quality. Removing friction is Volo’s expert consulting service, which is in essence the unique guide for removing silos and finger-pointing of different teams, concentrated on problem targeting and resolving. Properly implemented CI/CD process, along with infrastructure design, directly affects the productivity of in-house teams, through automating human-erroneous manual tasks, allowing the human capital of the company to direct the potential towards knowledge-intensive projects, and advancing the rate of new releases. Outcomes of the CI/CD Pipeline implementation on Microsoft Azure for the company would be the automated and reliable software deployment process, release and version control, continuous code quality monitoring and reporting, modern branching, notification loop and reduced backlog. Mentioned advantages boil down to general business win – cost reduction.
Below is the activity timeline throughout the implementation process:
Implementation Phase 1:
• Assessment of the customer infrastructure and outline of the current issues to be addressed
• Branching model assessment and review
• CI/CD tools’ decision
• Package management/container registry discussion and planning (package shipping)
Implementation Phase 2:
• Deciding and setting project implementation environment
• Branching model proposal and setup
• Main high-level configuration and CI/CD pipeline on Azure implementation
• Pipeline deployment
• Final documentation delivery
• Guidance from an experienced DevOps team through the CI/CD transformation and Infrastructure-as-a-Code concept
• Automation of SDLC processes allowing the client to solve past problems associated with manual transactions
• CI/CD Pipeline on Microsoft Azure delivered through advanced tools meeting customer needs and requirements
• High-level infrastructure security ensured without compromising integration and delivery cycles’ speed
• Overview of further DevOps needs of the client and outline of next steps
• Low level technical documentation on project
• Post-implementation support
Note: the pricing and the duration for the service depends on a number of factors including (but not limited to) customer size, workloads involved and geographical spread.