Gain security insights and apply automated policies to Teams, Groups, SharePoint, and OneDrive
Security reporting, transformed.
Find, prioritize, fix, and enforce Microsoft Office 365 access controls.
PI makes it easy to run tenant-wide security reports across your Microsoft cloud services. But how do you know if there’s an issue? PI aggregates sensitivity and activity data across your tenant, so your critical issues are prioritized for action. Then, edit in bulk, and set policies to be enforced automatically. Securing collaboration in Teams, Groups, Sites, and OneDrive has never been easier.
PI is hosted on the AvePoint Cloud, our 100% SaaS platform for Microsoft Office 365 data management. PI can be deployed in your choice of over a dozen global data centers, and can easily scale to support 10 or 10,000 users. PI is available for purchase directly, through our preferred partners, or via our Distribution Network for Managed Service Providers.
Key Benefits / Features:
Central oversight. Monitor security & permissions with reporting over Microsoft Office 365 security
- Easily identify exposure – such as content with anonymous links or Teams with shadow users
- Get the Microsoft 365 insight you need, fast, with tenant-wide object- or user-based search
- Monitor critical access control and sensitive data over time with dynamic dashboards
Save time and cut through the noise. Prioritized security reports direct admins to focus on critical issues first
- Prioritize anonymous link and large group reports for action based on content sensitivity
- Batch update out-of-policy permissions, anonymous links, shadow users, and more
- Lock down at-risk or sensitive content by expiring or removing Microsoft 365 permissions for in-house or guest users
Scale IT with automated MS365 & O365 security and access policies to prevent configuration drift
- Build policies based on insights and best practices to enforce your tenant guidelines
- Revert or notify of configuration drift and security issues automatically
- Built to scale – so you can get insights and apply batch fixes in record time
Prove your outcomes and adoption in the Microsoft cloud with risk and activity trends
- Time-based security dashboards demonstrate business impact of administrative actions
- Track your risk score over time to demonstrate your Microsoft 365 security posture
- Centrally audit admin activity to track improvements across Teams, Groups, SharePoint, and OneDrive