Leverage the power of presto (prestoDB), a distributed SQL engine allowing enterprise data queries
Presto on Azure is a premier image designed by Ntegral optimized for production environments on Azure. This VM provides the latest features available in Presto.
Looking to access your data anywhere without having to migrate it? Then look no further.
What is Presto?
Presto is a high performance, distributed SQL query engine for big data. Its architecture allows users to query a variety of data sources such as Hadoop, AWS S3, Alluxio, MySQL, Cassandra, Azure SQL, Kafka, MongoDB, Teradata and more. One can even query data from multiple data sources within a single query.
Presto on Azure is a premier image for enterprise cloud environments. Our instances provide an excellent virtual machine (VM) platform for all workloads and various database platforms.
- Production ready: Coordinator and Worker pre-configured out-of-the-box.
- User Defined Functions: Support for dynamic SQL functions is now available in experimental mode.
- Project Aria: PrestoDB can now push down entire expressions to the data source for some file formats like ORC
- Get big data projects running in days, not months.
- Easily provision and scale Presto in the public cloud
- Connectivity: 25+ supported high-performance connectors
No contract needed: pay per hour