Try Azure Site Recovery for Disaster Recovery and business continuity.
The DR trial gives you the ability to test Mircosoft Azure’s capability to protect workloads and simulates a disaster recovery scenario so you can assess Azure’s effectiveness as part of DR and business continuity plan.
Having an operational disaster recovery and business continuity plan is essential for any organisation. Azure offers the capability for all organisations to maintain service in the event of a serious outage or failure at the primary site.
Leveraging Azure for DR, enables organisations without a secondary DR facility to improve service uptime without having to invest in secondary locations and duplicated hardware. For organisations with secondary data centres that are used for DR, it presents an opportunity to reduce costs.
Foundation IT will setup and test Azure Site Recovery on your behalf and simulate a DR test so that you have a complete view of how a managed cloud DR service works.
Deliverables include but are not limited too:-
* A workshop to discuss objectives, risks and roadmap
* Azure tenant and subscriptions setup
* An operational DR as a service model based in Azure, ready to accept additional workloads using Azure Site Recovery
* A review of the organisations existing DR posture supported by actionable recommendatoons
* A test failover and failback
* Outcomes report
For more information, visit our website www.foundation-it.com