Leverages Microsoft Azure to provide a flexible IoT solution for building smart healthcare spaces.
During this 5 week implementation service clients will receive:
* Business alignment conversation: Define business goals, success criteria, stakeholder personas, and review existing IT infrastructure
* Base deployment: Connecting 1-2 sensors with Connected Platform and Azure and verify functionality * Depth deployment: Connecting additional sensors with Connected Platform and Azure
* Educate IT staff on service usage and alerting
* Validate implementation against defined business goals and success criteria
The Insight Connected Platform is an Azure based integrated platform equipped with best-in-class IoT sensors to help reduce the time required to put a solution in production, deploy new features, get help configuring solution via wiring and device deployment, while easily integrating with existing systems and devices.
As a part of this service, clients will work with Insight to customize and deploy Insight Connected Platform. We will work with leaders across IT, HR, and other key stakeholders to meet business objectives and success criteria.
Key use cases include:
* Regulating climate control within patient rooms, waiting areas, and operating rooms
* Maintaining real-time location awareness of staff and assets
* Demand forecasting, smart inventory, and equipment tracking
* Optimizing energy usage by automating lights in unoccupied areas
Benefits & Value to Stakeholders:
* Reduce the time required to produce solutions
* Deploy new features faster by building the proper groundwork for IoT
* Increase safety of employees and visitors
* Embrace an IoT Solution confidently with expert guidance
* Easily integrate existing systems and devices