This assessment from OCG will show how Azure AD’s governance capabilities integrate with Saviynt to provide complete identity lifecycle management, application access, identity governance, and more.
Saviynt’s Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) platform extends and complements Azure AD’s governance, adding intelligent access requests, risk-based access certifications and group management with actionable continuous compliance controls & near real-time remediation.
This Assessment, which is 2-5 days depending on your requirements, will evaluate your organization’s governance needs, assess your risk profile, and provide prioritized recommendations for implementing an enterprise-scale IGA solution with Saviynt and Azure AD.
Saviynt + Azure AD together can address challenges like:
- Efficient provisioning and deprovisioning for quick user onboarding and termination
- Access verification and attestation
- Application access risk profiling
- Building robust identity workflows
- Compliance issues
The Assessment includes targeted discussions with your organization’s IT, HR, Security, App owners, and C-level executives to discover identity lifecycle pain points, compliance, and auditing risks, and other IGA challenges.
- Identity governance risk assessment
- Recommendations for Saviynt and Azure AD solution implementation. This will include a prioritized project plan and timeline, including prioritizing applications for integration
- Estimated costs for Saviynt licenses and implementation services
About OCG: Oxford Computer Group has an 18-year track record of solving complex enterprise identity, governance, and security challenges. We have won the Microsoft Partner of the Year award 8 times and have been Saviynt’s Impact Partner of the Year twice. We design and develop innovative solutions focused on delivering business value. We assess architectures and processes, and make recommendations designed to support strategic objectives. To accelerate deployment, we use our proven methodology, best practices, and a unique library of code developed during 900+ projects.