Reimagine your cloud journey and accelerate cloud adoption. Payoda, in alignment with Cloud Adoption Framework, enables customers to plan, prepare, migrate, govern, and support a variety of cloud workloads.
Our cloud experts achieve this by adopting various strategies such as lift-and-shift, re-factoring, re-platforming, and deploying a Cloud-native and DevOps environment by leveraging a highly automated approach. We collaborate with our customers in an agile way, creating smaller proofs-of-concept, immersive customer experience zones, collaborative pods for ideating and building next-generation solutions with hyperscalers, and future workspaces.
The whole service offering can be divided into three phases. A broader overview of activities underneath each phase is highlighted below.
Phase 1 - Assessment:
- Scope identification and project launch
- High-level architectural design and migration plan
- Migration strategy, risk mitigation (backup, disaster recovery, and compliance), and deployment strategy
- Communication plan & Rollback plan
- Automated Discovery and Creating inventory of workloads & resources
- Creating a Service (Dependency) map, Cost estimations & calculations
- Possible optimizations
- Plan for post-migration monitoring & automation
Phase 2 - Prototyping:
- Identifying select use cases for quick prototyping and validating the migration approach
- Setting up the initial landing zone
- Setting up select Azure Components & Services for Security, High Availability, Monitoring, and Performance as per the scope of Proof-of-concept
- Migrating select workloads (servers, users, databases, services, workstations, assets) as per the scope of the Proof-of-concept and validating the prototype
Phase 3 - Implementation:
- Setting up your target environment.
- Setting up landing zones and Azure Infrastructures
- Implementing a Hybrid approach (On-premises and Azure connectivity) whenever necessary
- Utilizing the Migration Readiness Assessment Tool.
- Migrating workloads per the 5Rs strategy (servers, users, databases, services, workstations, and assets).
- Setting up the required access control and user permissions.
- Testing the migrated workloads; Repeating the validated migration approach for all workloads.
- Decommissioning the on-premises workloads
- Improving existing resources and assets, and executing any cost-saving assessment recommendations.
- Setting up automation for required components.
- Setting up Monitoring for necessary components and services
- Documenting best practices and evolve them further
- ARM Configurations (if applicable)
- Demonstration of Migration & Infrastructure, Performance / High Availability
- Azure infrastructure set up & Landing Zones.
- Documentation of the process and lessons learned / bottlenecks during the process
- Test validation reports
- Migration Report
We can help you increase your scale-based agility and resilience while lowering the risk of mitigating business-critical processes. We make it possible for you to coordinate business difficulties with services made to fit your needs, objectives, and resources.
Please visit https://www.payoda.com/azure-migration/ to learn more.