Extend your organization’s IT to the cloud, reduce costs, scale up or down as per the needs & pay only for what you use. Allow your IT to focus on core business needs rather operations & maintenance.
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is an instance computing infrastructure, provisioned and managed over the Internet. Quickly scale up or down with demand and pay only for what you use. IaaS helps you avoid the expense and complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other datacenter infrastructures. Azure manages the infrastructure and the organization purchases, installs, configures, and manages their own software.
1. Test and development - Teams can quickly set up and dismantle test and development environments, bringing new applications to market faster. IaaS makes it quick and economical to scale dev/test environments up and down
2. Storage, backup, and recovery - Organizations avoid the capital outlay for storage and complexity of storage management, which typically requires a skilled staff to manage data and meet legal and compliance requirements. IaaS is useful for handling unpredictable demand and steadily growing storage needs
3. High-performance computing. High performance computing (HPC) on supercomputers, computer grids, or computer clusters help solve complex problems involving millions of variables or calculations.
4. Big data analysis. Big data is a popular term for massive data sets that contain potentially valuable patterns, trends, and associations
1. Configure Azure Account
2. Setup a VNET
3. Create 1-5 VM Instances
4. Configure authentication using Azure AD.
5. Knowledge transfer.
Solution Pricing - $10,000
Duration - 1 to 2 weeks